Metallized Cold Transfer Product for Narrow-Web Presses with Good Overprintability
- Can be overprinted with UV-curing inks with very good adhesive properties
- Very good edge sharpness
- Very good coverage for two-dimensional motifs
- Suitable for high production speeds
- Very suitable for the listed UV glues
Areas of application
- Applicable on rotary presses with cold transfer module
- Suitable for a wide range of papers with non-absorbent surfaces and various plastic materials, e.g. PP or PE
- Required UV adhesive application quantity: 3.0 - 6.0 g/m² on plastic materials; 6.0 - 8.0 g/m² on label papers with highly absorbent surfaces
- Operating speeds: 40 - 120 m/Minute
- Required UV lamp power: > 180 W/cm (450 W/inch)
- Please make sure to use a suitable UV glue. Please make sure that the press roll has a hardness of 85 - 90 shore A.
Standard product. Mostly in stock.
These products are available on order. Small quantities may be available. A minimum order quantity applies.
The colors shown here are for reference only, are technically generated and not binding. Please ask for one of our original color guides for this product. Other colors and gloss levels are available on request.
Available on 3 inch cardboard core.
Various roll sizes available - please inquire!
Under optimum transfer conditions, all our products have a high to very high gloss (except satin and matt products) and high abrasion and rub resistance. However, as these values depend on many production parameters and not least on the substrate and printing process used, we cannot give any measured values here.
All United Transfer products have been developed for their respective specific applications. However, experience shows that substrates, printing machines and operating conditions can vary. Therefore, users of our products are urged to verify that the selected product types are suitable for their specific applications by making test prints under production conditions. For this purpose, samples are available from us upon request. If you need assistance, we will be happy to provide advice and support.
For safe storage we recommend to leave the product in its original packaging, store in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. The product should be processed within one year from the indicated production date.
All information and recommendations are given by us in good faith on the basis of our practical experience - but without guarantee. We refer to our general terms and conditions of sale and terms of delivery.