Special Applications-SEF CnC
Holographic Special Product for the Application of the "Cast & Cure"® Process
- Holographic image transfer to a UV coating layer by means of printing
- Very high efficiency due to high reusability in applications with special modules
- Two-dimensional or partial effects are possible
- Suitable for short and long runs
- The process is very resource efficient. No VOC's
- The development of individual decors is possible on request
- High production speeds are possible
Areas of application
- Applicable on sheetfed offset presses with a special Cast n'Cure module
- On SCODIX presses with correspondingly equipped Compact Foilers module as well as on both narrow and wideweb web presses with corresponding unwind and rewind.
- Suitable for all substrates that are suitable for finishing with UV coatings
- Recommended application quantity: 4 - 8 g/m², depending on the application aggregate and the substrate surface.
- Carefully test the suitable special UV coating for your printed matter. Highly complementary UV coating systems with a high reactivity are recommended. Water-based or oil-based coatings cannot be used or are not suitable for the "Cast & Cure"® process.
Pillars of Light
Minus 45 degree
Available on 3 inch and 6 inch cardboard core.
Various roll sizes available - please inquire!
Under optimum transfer conditions, all our products have a high to very high gloss (except satin and matt products) and high abrasion and rub resistance. However, as these values depend on many production parameters and not least on the substrate and printing process used, we cannot give any measured values here.
All United Transfer products have been developed for their respective specific applications. However, experience shows that substrates, printing machines and operating conditions can vary. Therefore, users of our products are urged to verify that the selected product types are suitable for their specific applications by making test prints under production conditions. For this purpose, samples are available from us upon request. If you need assistance, we will be happy to provide advice and support.
For safe storage we recommend to leave the product in its original packaging, store in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight. The product should be processed within one year from the indicated production date.
All information and recommendations are given by us in good faith on the basis of our practical experience - but without guarantee. We refer to our general terms and conditions of sale and terms of delivery.